|Street||McConnell Engineering Building, McGill University|
We are conducting an experiment involving the identification of different levels of vibrotactile stimuli. Participants will attach a pair of vibrotactile actuators to their arm and wear a pair of headphones over their ears, responding through a laptop interface to the delivered stimuli. Participants will fill out a brief questionnaire at the beginning of, and following the experiment. The experiment will take up to 4 hours across 3 separate (ideally, consecutive) days, including breaks. Participants, other than members of the Shared Reality Lab, will be compensated $10 per hour of their time.
This project is being conducted by graduate students at the McGill Shared Reality Lab, supervised by Prof. Jeremy Cooperstock, and has been approved by the REB.
The experiment will take place at the Shared Reality Lab in the McConnell Engineering Building, McGill University. Concerns of virus transmission will be addressed by having the experimenter wear a surgical mask, disinfect with alcohol wipes all equipment being used, and ensuring physical distance is maintained between the experimenter and participant(s) during the experiment.
If you are an adult, interested in participating, or would like more information, please contact the research team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- McConnell Engineering Building, McGill University Montreal Quebec
Popular Ads Overall
- Research on Social Communication and Perception (144 views)
- Complexe MDEX Dental Care (126 views)
- looking for participants for a haptic perception study (120 views)
- English speakers needed for research on language and the brain! (103 views)
- French tutoring (66 views)
- French language tutoring (33 views)
- Overcoming Confusion (17 views)
- Room for rent (16 views)
- Computer desk (14 views)
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers (3rd Ed. Randall D. Knight) – FREE (4 views)