English-French Bilinguals Solving Simple Math Word Problems
ENGLISH-FRENCH BILINGUALS NEEDED!!
We are looking for English-French bilinguals to participate in a study on mathematics and language at McGill’s Language & Multilingualism Lab!
The study will take place over two sessions and each session will be roughly 1 hour. The estimated total time is 2 hours. You will receive $15/hr compensation, for a total of $30. Both sessions will be conducted entirely online. In the first session (non-proctored), you will complete a series of questionnaires. In the second session (proctored), you will solve simple math word-problems and complete some short cognitive tasks.
To participate, you must:
1) be 18-35 years old.
2) be an English-French or French-English bilingual
3) Have normal or corrected vision (glasses and contacts ok), no hearing impairments, and no history of psychiatric/cognitive/neurological/learning disorders.
If you fit the criteria and are interested, please email email@example.com with the subject line “Interest to participate: math and bilingualism” or send me a message on FaceBook
In your message, please indicate your name, age, time availabilities (for the next 2-3 weeks), first language, second language, any third languages, age of first acquiring each language, relative proficiency in each language (1-10), and parents’ languages.
dychen01Listing Owner Member Since: March 6, 2023
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Popular Ads Overall
- Low back pain for less than 3 months? Fill out our online survey (138 views)
- Editing for Masters Theses and Dissertations, etc. (112 views)
- STUDY FOR CHRONIC PAIN AND OPIOIDS 100% REMOTE (100 views)
- English Tutor & Proofreading – Speak, Write, Read, and Listen more Confidently! (48 views)
- English-French Bilinguals Solving Simple Math Word Problems (41 views)
- Tutor: Canadian Citizenship Exam (39 views)
- Looking for Bayesian Statistics Tutor (23 views)
- LANGUAGE RESEARCH STUDY LOOKING FOR YOUNG ADULTS (15 views)
- Paper editing (4 views)